Sunday, October 26, 2008

Grades & Ramblings!

Well, I got my grades back, and all is good! I passed my three classes with 2 A's and a B, so now on to my next classes. No real time to actually relax much. Classes start on Wednesday, but I really should start looking through notes for A&P. I won't get through much, but I figure some is better than none at all! I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'm taking is easy today, and have some throat lozenges already to go because it doesn't seem like it will take much longer before I'll need them. Hopefully I can get ride of this before it really kicks me hard.

Nothing much beyond studying and classes are consuming my life as of late. My next break is Thanksgiving, which will only be a couple days, so I won't be able to travel home. After that though, I'll have my Christmas break, which I'll have a couple weeks off so I'll be home for a little bit at least! Alrighty, well I feel like I'm rambling on...maybe it's time to try and take a nap! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: