Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A short update...

Okay, so this is going to be rather short because this week is crazy busy and I probably shouldn't take much time out from studying right now. This week is finals week and from the looks of it they aren't going to be a cake walk. I already have one out of the way, and did okay. Had I actually put some time and effort into some studying I could have pulled a better grade, but I knew I'd do fine, so all my studying has gone into chemistry. I've got a final Wednesday morning and my last one Thursday morning. Thankfully I'll have Friday off, which means I'll be sleeping in! A few of my friends and I were talking about going camping this weekend, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen anymore because it's supposed to be in the mid-upper 30's, with a chance of snow as well! Now I wouldn't mind it too much, but we would have a sweet little 18 month old with us and that just wouldn't be so great. So camping now might have to wait until next spring/summer. Well, I need to get going....

Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: