Friday, October 10, 2008

It's been a whirlwind kind of week!

I thought being that I had the day off from school that I would post an update. The past week I had two exams which were pretty tough, but came out on the other side just fine. In preparation for the exams I went over to a friend's house to get in a few major study sessions. I ended up pulling a few really late nights and very early mornings, but it seems like it paid off! The weekend before plus the two days before the last test I think I ended up studying about 36 hours and only about 12+ hours of sleep! I really don't know how I was even functioning most of the days! It's been great hanging out with my friends from school though, even if much of the time has to do with school. It's so crazy how much I have in common with one of my friends...although it makes things kind of nice because we don't have to explain much to each other. Today we went shopping at the Legends, trying to get shirts and such for when we're in the DC program being that we are both all about t-shirts and jeans! We had a ton of fun, and even stopped by school and had some lunch (and it was free for homecoming!). Anyway, so all is good here...

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

awww, that's so cool that you have found a friend with so much in common!