Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Short and sweet....

So lately I've been hanging out over at a friends from school a ton lately...I mean it's on a pretty rare occasion that I see Val nowadays, although she's busy as well. Now the unfortunate thing is that we aren't just hanging out, mostly we're studying chemistry. Although, we're doing really well in our classes, so that's awesome! It's been really wonderful hanging out with her, and her family...I feel like I'm part of the family too, and it's great! We actually are planning on going on a camping trip in a couple weeks! I don't know how rustic this camping trip will be, but just being out in the open will be amazing! Okay, well I know this is short, but I'm about to fall asleep from the lack of sleep that I've been getting, and the huge amount of studying....so...

Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: