Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tea & "Kah"!?


So the time here is 12:40 am Thursday morning, and I'm still up. This after a long night of studying mixed with a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks, and multiple glasses of crazy strong tea....or as my study partner said, "Jet fuel tea!" Pretty much the truth though! We are pretty much done studying at this point but now with all the caffine running through my veins sleep surely isn't going to happen anytime in the near future. I think I may be up reading for a while hoping to relax my mind enough to where I can get some sleep before my final in O-Chem.

On a different note, I now have a new name...no not literally but my friend's daughter, who is about 18 months old, calls me, "Kah". A little strange I know, but I'm pretty sure this is because the first night that I was hanging out with her I was drawing cars on her little drawing board and she wanted me to keep drawing them, and kept saying "car" which sounds more like "kah", and so became my name. It's hilarious though because we'll say, who's "...." and she would say their name, or at least what she has named them. Then we'll get to me, and she'll literally almost whisper, "Kah".

That's really all that's been happening lately, I'll update after finals on how things went. Until next time....

Over and out!
Lo!
"Kah"

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Cute, Kah. :)