Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MT or DC!?

I have a lot running through my mind right now...One of these is whether I want to continue school after I finish Massage Therapy school in November. The huge possibility is going to school to become a Chiropractor (DC). This obviously would be a HUGE step, and is going to take a lot of prayer, thoughts, and consideration. I've already talked to my parents a little bit about it, and they're all for whatever I want to go for. If I want to stop after I receive my degree to be a CMT (Certified Massage Therapist) then they'll be proud of me, and excited for my new career...at the same time, they'd be thrilled if I want to continue on to finish my bachelors degree, and then on to chiropractor school. One of the big things is that there aren't a bunch of chiropractic schools. The closest one to home is in St. Louis, then KC, and one up in MN as well.

I've already filled out the admissions application for the school here in KC, but have been hesitant on whether or not to turn it in. It's not like anything would be set in stone if I sent it in, or anything, but its a huge thing for me to even be seriously considering this. One of my other thoughts is to finish my bachelors degree (really anything else I would have to finish my degree) and then go to school to become a Physical Therapist...or a Nutritionist...and the list goes on! I guess we'll see what happens in the next few months! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will certainly be praying for you and your options ahead. You are awesome for going as far as you have! Just keep talking it out and praying. God will use you wherever you go! Love you :)