Monday, April 16, 2007

"Runners Ready!?"

Well it is now just over six weeks until the race! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have healed my right achilles tendon, and it really feels great now! Unfortunately my left one decided to do just about the same thing, only not nearly as bad. So I'm off my feet for a little longer than I had hoped. Either way I'm still running (or walking/crawling) the race! Plus I found out today from one of my classmates that both her and her husband signed up to run in the 5k! This would be exciting in general anyway, but it's even more exciting because they will be traveling up from KC just to run the race and hang out with my friends and family! Yes, you could say I'm completely excited about that!

I had a strange dream about the race over the weekend too, which really threw me off! I dreamt that there was only about a half a dozen people running the race and that it was literally just about freezing! Which the weather is crazy back home, but I highly doubt that it will be that cold the first weekend of June! I'll be sure to bring a variety of running apparel just in case of course! Hopefully I'll see lots of familiar faces along the race, and especially at the finish line! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: