Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's day!

I hope that all the moms out there have a wonderful mother's day! Here's a little something for my mom...

First of all...thank you for your amazing genes...seriously I'm going to look gorgeous when I'm older! (Just look in the mirror for confirmation if you don't believe me!) Thank you for supporting me throughout the years on all of my crazy expeditions both in short time spans as well as longer ones which cause me to move away. Thank you for your sweet little notes that you send me. Thank you for your amazing recipes, as well as the wonderful food that you make specifically for me when I come home. Thank you for teaching me so much about love and what that really means. Thank you for never giving up on me when I had already given up on myself. Thank you for being such a great mom not only to me and Heidi, but to all of my friends who call you mom. Thank you for constantly making me laugh, especially late at night when we're sitting on the floor! Thank you for inspiring me to continue with my art work. Thank you for so much that I can't even explain. I know that we haven't always seen eye to eye, or had the best relationship but we've loved each other through it all and have become so much closer the past few years. Thank you for being you even if you do eat at the crazy buffet every day! Haha! I love you!

Now a little something for my sister...

You've been a great sister and a wonderful mom. Which really is amazing considering you are so weird! Haha! Seriously though, you've been such a wonderful mom to your little stinker of a son. He's beautiful, which is only a reflection of you. I still remember the days when you would say, "I'm never having a kid!" Well, I'm glad that you were wrong! Watching you with Tana is really beautiful. He loves you so much...even if he does stick his tongue out at you! I mean hey I did that...which I'm sure you remember because you pulled it! I never stuck my tongue out at you again though! Haha! I love you! Have a wonderful mother's day!

Over and out!

Lo

No comments: