Sunday, May 27, 2007

Almost home!


What a beautiful sight! When I see this place, I know I'm home. If you haven't grown up near Notre Dame it would be hard to understand just how much this place means to me. If you've had the opportunity to visit it, you might have a better idea. Seriously, nothing compares to seeing the beautiful golden dome, and the Sacred Heart Basilica after being away for such a long time. Especially now because everything will be green.

I have a few plans, which mostly have to do with eating delicious food that I've missed...Redamaks, Hacienda, Lula's, and of course mom's home cookin'! I've made sure not to really plan much because I really just want to hang out with my friends and family. Right now I have 6 days until the big race. Exciting, but scary at the same time. I know that I'm going to have to run through so much pain, but I'm going to give it my all, and I'll finish no matter how tired, or how painful it may be. Plus, then I figure the tattoo won't seem to hurt at all after that! I really can't wait for all of this to being though! I'll be taking pictures like crazy...which I'll post some of those on here when I am back in KC. I'm going to have a blast! Well, I should probably get going...they're about to start loading! Woohoo! One step closer to being home! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: