Thursday, May 03, 2007

Seriously!?

This evening I found out that one of my only good friends in my class will be switching to the afternoon sessions after this section. As you can imagine I'm not thrilled about this at all, however, I completely understand why she is switching classes. If I was in her situation, I would do the same thing. It just goes to show you that even though you are in college life still operates at a high school level! It is seriously absolutely ridiculous how immature most of my classmates are acting right now. If they understood all of what went down they would act differently, or at least I sure hope that they would. Anyway, so this means that when I get back from running my race that I'll be in a new section, and without one of my best friends in my class. It should be interesting, even without this added drama. I really just wish that people would grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around them! It's sad to think that some day life is really going to smack them in the face and when they come to they wont have many people around them to help them back on their feet because of the bridges they have burned so maliciously. I pray that my friend will be able to move on from this situation and grow even more amazing character than she already has. It will be strange not seeing her everyday and laughing so hard at some of the stupidest stuff, yes usually I am being me...being stupid to bring a smile to someones face. I'm just sad right now.

Also, one of my friends from work will be moving away in the very near future. Granted this is very exciting at the same time because this means that her husband is coming home from being over in Iraq, but none the less, sad that she wont be around here anymore to make me laugh. Even though I haven't really known her all that long we've become really great friends, and she will be greatly missed. We already have visits in the making though! Well that's all for now...mid terms tomorrow! Over and out!

Lo

No comments: