Tuesday, May 22, 2007

sO rAnDoM!

Today was a very odd day. I went to class but left half way through to hang out with one of my classmates instead of being bombarded with pessimistic ideas from our one instructor. I figured that it would be more beneficial to enjoy our late morning/early afternoon and study if we felt the need.

A little later one of my co-workers/friends came over to go running! It was so great! I haven't gone running outside in a long time, and haven't run with some one in even longer, so it was very exciting! On our way back to my apartment we saw a snake! No worries it didn't harm us, it was just moving along to another area. I thought it was pretty awesome that we saw it, but I'm sure most people wouldn't like it, and are probably not too excited to read about it right now. Sorry...but you'll be okay (Jeanna!)! We ended up running about 2.5 miles which was a nice little jaunt.

Then being that we had plenty time for we were going to dinner I gave her a massage, which she enjoyed, but it was also a little extra practice before my final on Wednesday. By the time we were served our dinner we were so hungry that we stopped talking and stuffed ourselves! Yum!

It's been a pretty relaxing evening which has been so great! Only 5 more days until I'm home, and yes, I'm mostly packed and ready to leave just about! Big surprise I know! What can I say, I'm excited! Waahoo!!!! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: