Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just around the corner...


So for my final exam I need to know the 12 cranial nerves, and what they each do...luckily I know them! For some crazy reason I actually enjoyed learning about them too! Anyway, so I have my written final Friday morning, then late morning, early afternoon I head to Cleveland Chiropractic College for a tour and some more information. Next it's off to my chiropractor for some adjustments and treatments! Then before work I'm planning on getting in a long run in...about 6 miles! Work for 4 hours then to my place to finish packing for my big, very exciting trip! Yay!!! I can't wait! It's going to be so great! I'll probably post one more time before I head back home because I have some fun stuff happening Saturday too! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I just have to say...I'm so excited to see you!!!!!!

I'll probably attack you when I see you.

You have been officially warned.