Saturday, October 06, 2007

Exhausted...

Today was insane! I got up early and headed to work for the ornament debut. I got there early to make coffee and just relax a little before dealing with the craziness that was sure to take place! The day actually went really well, and rather quick. Mainly because it was so busy and there wasn't much down time. That unfortunately did lead to my lower back bothering me, but that's a minor detail. These are the days that our team steps up and raises the bar to a whole other level. It's also some of the most enjoyable times to work as well. Everyone is having fun, but still focused on what needs to get done. By the time I left all I was thinking was that I soon would be able to take my shoes off and lounge around my apartment. If only it was in the low 60's, that would be even better! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: