Thursday, October 04, 2007

Woo hoo!!! Times two!


I'm so excited and I can't even tell you! I just bought tickets to a Dave Barnes/Matt Wertz concert! It's not until the beginning of November, but I can't wait! It's going to be a blast! It's the "Two Birds One Stone Tour", because it really is just that! It's amazing that I get to two artists in one spot! I'm sure I'll buy a tour shirt, because, well that's just me! I better take out some extra money to cover all the merchandise that I'll want! Although, I should probably be good and set a limit! I've been to this venue before for a Matt Wertz/Jon McLaughlin concert before, and it's great. It's a smaller venue which is awesome because it makes the concert even more enjoyable. The guys really have a great time, joking and even telling stories. They've been known to start singing Bob Marley, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, etc. Woohoo!

Also, I'm finally done with traditional Chinese medicine! I can't even tell you how wonderful it is to be done! Next, I'm on to clinic, which is exciting but also scary at the same time. For one, this means that I'll be dealing with the public everyday. Two, I only have six weeks before I'm done with school! Woohoo!!!...but also, very sad. It's going to be hard leaving so many of my friends here, and my life that I've known for over a year now. At the same time, it will be so wonderful to be back home again. Six more weeks! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Somehow this post doesn't surprise me, given how much you love BOTH of those artists :)

Glad I could be of help in asking for your days off :)