Monday, October 29, 2007

A few thoughts...

So I'm in my last few weeks here at school in KC. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. It seems like I just started, and yet it's been 14 months since I moved here! WOW! I don't really have much to do in class anymore now that I've passed my tests, and am in clinic. I have clients to attend to, and SOAP notes to take care of, but nothing too crazy. Work is dwindling down as well which is really so sad. Not many people can actually say that they love their place of work or that they will miss it when they leave, but I can! Actually, I've been able to say that a couple times now! Anyway, it will be hard to leave these amazing women that I work with, and share part of my life with on an almost daily basis. It's weird thinking that I only have a hand full of days left at work before I take a break and head home. I'm so excited to go home and see so many of the people that I love and miss so much, but at the same time I really am going to miss seeing these amazing friends that I've made out here. Some of my friends out here have stuck by my side through crappy sections in school, annoying life situations, etc. I feel as if I have two "homes" if you will. Granted I like the landscape and the amenities much better in the Bend, but there is something to be said about the amazing people that have truly captured my heart here. I'll head back out to KC for a week right after Thanksgiving, so I'll at least get to see my friends one more time before I actually move home.

Okay well I just wanted to get some of that out before I start moving everything and get too stressed out to actually write anything. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: