Monday, October 01, 2007

October already!?

Time has flown by and it seems to keep going faster and faster each day. I have four days left of TCM, which I couldn't be more happy about, but it means that I head to clinic in a week! Yikes! I'm excited because this is my last class before I graduate, and before I head home, but at the same times it's kind of frightening. I will be working on real clients, not students or my friends. I'll be taking a test every Wednesday to prepare me for the boards that I'll take at the end of the year, which is good to prepare me, but I'm sure it will get old fast.

The past couple weeks I've been able to meet up with some of my friends to just hang out and talk and enjoy each others company before I head out of here. It's been great to hang out with them, but at the same time I know that my time out here is coming to an end, at least for now. I'm getting ready to close this chapter of my life, and open a whole new one. It will bring great challenges, as well as wonderful joys. I know that I'll learn so much in the next year, both intellectually as well as spiritually. I'll be able to deepen some already amazing friendships, as well as start new ones. It's going to be an amazing time! Time to get ready and fasten my seat belt! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: