Monday, March 05, 2007

Art of another kind....

Well I just tried to find a picture that would work, but no luck, so I'll do my best to explain what I would have for the picture! So tonight for dinner I wanted to make something with a few of the potatoes that I had. I thought about making mashed potatoes, or a baked potato, but then I came up with a GREAT plan! So I sliced up the potatoes, and cooked them on the stove in some water until they were cooked through, and then put them on a cookie sheet with some salt and pepper and baked them for about 20 minutes! Talk about amazing homemade french fries! They didn't even need ketchup! Plus I have enough left over that I'll be able to snack on them tomorrow on my break at school! Yum!

Also...I was making some green beans, and would normally put some bacon in to give them flavor, but didn't have any. I did have some turkey pepperoni though! So, I threw in about a dozen slices or so of them to give the beans some added flavor, and they really did the trick! I took the pepperoni out, but I can't see why you couldn't leave it in if you so desired! Dinner was random, but very tasty! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum...I love it. Makes me hungry =)

Anonymous said...

You sound like quite the cook over there! I need to learn a few tricks from you :)