Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm back!

Well it's been a while since I've posted anything on here, so I'll do a little recap...

I started training at work on Wednesday, which it went really well. I'm learning my way around the store, which being that I'm a regular customer it's coming to me really easy. I have already picked out a few things that I'm planning to buy, big surprise I know!

Friday I went to another acupuncture appointment, which seems to be helping, just not fast enough for me. After my appointment I met up with a few classmates and had some amazing pizza!

Yesterday I had the day off which was nice to just hang around and catch up on a few things. I finished reading Eat This Book by Eugene Peterson, and went out and bought Soul Cravings by Erwin McManus, which was recommended to me by a friend. I already have read quite a bit of it, and really am diving in. It seems to be a pretty fast read so far, and really gets you to think about a lot at the same time. I'll give you my final verdict once I'm finished with it.

Well nothing else too exciting really going on...still no training for my race...which really is starting to get to me! Over and out!

Lo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That book is definitely on my list!!