Sunday, March 04, 2007

Finally!

Well I finally finished my new art design! It took me a little longer than I was hoping, but that also had to do with some very intricate detail with the broken pieces of the vase. It's not so easy trying to get tissue paper and rubber cement to co-operate with you! Anyway, so feel free to click on the image above and it will take you to the web album which has the design in a few different stages throughout the process. Also, please let me know what you think, I'd really love to hear what people think about it! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic. Love it! I really liked seeing the progression of the piece too. Very cool. Thanks for sharing with us. Its really neat to see the final product!

Amazing...you are so talented my friend =)