Saturday, March 17, 2007

Running...

Running...

Only through my head...

So fast it seems I can't stop...

I can't really even understand all of my thoughts...

It's as if I'm running so fast that my feet aren't even touching the ground...

Thoughts that need to be understood and dealt with...

Running...

Only wishing that I could actually run physically...

Wishing that there was some way that I could train again...

Wishing that the pain would go away...

Sitting here in pain unsure why...

Scared of what the possibility is...

Running...

Feeling as if I'm running and rays of light are streaming by my face...

Only able to focus on things for a brief moment before the next thing comes rushing at me...

Trying to take in as much as I can...

Trying to focus on the small flicker of light that isn't moving in any direction...

Trying to slow down and let nature do it's thing...


Running...

So fast I can hardly breathe...

Breathing in only enough to get by...

Not enough to excel...

Over and out...

Lo

No comments: