Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pretty much amazing!!!

Yes that's right...I got to go running today! Not far, but it felt great! I only was allowed to run up to 2 miles, so I ran a mile and a half because I didn't want to push it too hard too fast. It was really awesome to even just be back in the gym again! Plus the run didn't feel to bad either. I was in a very small amount of pain...more so, discomfort, not pain. Anyway, it was awesome!

Then I met up with one of my friends from work, who I've been hanging out a lot with and did some shopping. No luck on finding a top that I liked, but it was still fun. We then headed over to check out some canvas. Why you ask!? Well, she is having me paint one of my designs for her! It is going to be HUGE (30 x 40 inches)! It's going to be different from the previous ones that I've done too because it will be horizontal instead of vertical, and it will be earth tones instead of bright bold colors with black and white. I really think it will turn out great though! Hopefully I'll have it done in the next couple weeks. I'll be sure to take a picture of it, and post it for sure!

After my long day out, I got home kind of late and when I got in my apartment...there was a HUGE box in my living room! It was my massage table! I tore that package open real fast and popped it up to see how it looks and the different features on it. This one has a arm rest/sling so the client can rest their arms under their face if they would like. Also, the face cradle is adjustable so, I can tilt it to where is most comfortable! I'm pretty excited about having it so I can actually get some massages in outside of class. Seriously, this day was just what I needed! So awesome! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first day I ever got my table...So, I can imagine how excited you were. I'm also glad to hear that you are able to run again. Not sure where I will be headed as far as classrooms go, but I hope that I get the chance you see how your massage is developing since I haven't worked with you in awhile. Get the table broken in...STAT! =P