Friday, March 02, 2007

Exams, Adjustments & Cards...

Well today was my written final for Deep Tissue/Sports Massage, and did really well on it. I think it only took me about 15 minutes to take the 100 question exam! I received an "A" for the written as well as the practical exam which was the previous day. So I have a solid "A" in the class. It's amazing to think that I'm already finished with four sections and moving on to neuromuscular next week! To prep for the test today a bunch of my classmates got together yesterday evening for dinner and studying, although not much studying got done. From what I've heard though, everyone that was over passed with "A's", so we're talking about doing this before every final. I think it would be really awesome if that does end up happening, but we'll see what the verdict is in about six weeks!

After class I went and worked out a little bit with some upper body weight training, but am playing it low key for now with my legs, specifically my ankle. I had another chiropractor appointment today for more adjustments, and re-taping around my achilles tendon. Hopefully this will help out, and I'll be able to feel improvement by the beginning of next week. I already have an appointment made for Tuesday for possible acupuncture if I'm still not seeing much improvement, so we'll see if I do end up getting that done. My doctor did warn me that if I do get it done that it is going to be rather painful just because of the area, so prepare myself if need be. Which my pain tolerance is crazy high anyway, so I don't think it should be too bad, but I guess we'll find out if I do end up getting it done.

Also, Monday I will be going to Hallmark to fill out paper work for my new job! I'm just waiting on technicalities, but I talked to the manager and she said that I'll start training by the end of the week! If you know me at all you know that I love snail mail, especially cards, which I literally have a pile at all times just on the chance that I feel the need to send one to someone! So now that I'm working at one of the main sources of cards, yeah I'll be in a little bit of heaven! Seriously, it's like the Mother ship is calling me home! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: