Thursday, March 12, 2009

Double check!?

You've got to be kidding me!? I couldn't believe it, and was frustrated once I figured it out, but oh well, the day went on! I'm sure you're asking yourself, "What happened!?" Well, I got to the gym after class and was in the locker room getting changed. All things normal until I realized that I had forgot something! UGH! I was still determined to work out, but wasn't going to be able to workout how I would have liked to unfortunately. So rather than doing the planned half hour bike workout, I opted for a less vigorous weight lifting routine. Not that huge of a deal because tomorrow I am going to do a kettle bell routine for my arms, and then walk 6 miles. I guess next time I'll just have to make sure to double check my bag before I head out for the day!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Last week I worked out and then showered and changed and got ready at my folks' since I had to go south to meetings in Indy. I had packed a bag with my work outfit and was pulling everything out and panicked for 5 stressful seconds when I THOUGHT I had forgotten something vital. Cuz certain things you wear to work out in you just cannot wear with professional attire! If I'm catchin' your drift, I think you're catchin' mine!