Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girls Night Out!


Last night a few of my friends went out to The Drop (a martini bar) to celebrate one of the girl's birthdays! We got all done up and when I say that, I mainly mean, I had to go searching through just about every article of clothes for a shirt that would work...because usually I'm in a T-shirt! Anyway, so after all was said and done, I had make up on, my hair was straightened, heels were on (and tall ones at that!), and I was set to go! We ended up staying out for several hours, mainly just laughing and hanging out, which was so much fun! We honestly didn't even need to have anything to drink to have as much fun as we did....but they did taste oh so delicious! I do believe we'll make this a more regular thing...but that may just mean hanging out playing cards...and that's more than okay with me! It had been quite some time since I had gone out with my friends, and honestly I think I really needed it...Anyway...that's all for now!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment: