Sunday, March 08, 2009

Walking rocks!!!

So the past couple days I've met up with a friend of mine and went walking with her and her awesome dog! Now, we aren't just walking around a couple blocks, we're walking 6 miles each time! My legs are definitely feeling it, but it's so worth it! Between the great conversations and the fact that it's getting me back in shape I'm all for it! Plus after our walks there is always an amazing dinner, whether I am making something or we're going out for something. I've had such a great time and we plan on making this a weekly thing...if not more often!

Hopefully my legs get used to this quickly though! Although I think working out with my kettle bell as well as using the bike several times throughout the week. I think I need to step it up even more though if I'm going to be able to keep up with my friend much longer! Well, until next time...

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

Yea you! YOU rock!