Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great weekend!

Walking seems to be one of my new favorite things! For the third week in a row I went with a great friend of mine on a six mile walk, both Friday and Saturday! Honestly, today I felt like I should head out on the trail again, but thought it might be good to rest my legs some! I have such a blast on these walks, whether it's with her dog and/or son, it's just the two of us, it's always great! We talk just about the entire time, which has also been great to catch up, and reconnect since the last time that I lived in the area. Anyway, after our walk we are starving, so dinner (usually) is soon to be made! This past week we made Asiago Cheese & Spinach Pasta Toss, and it was really great! I picked up sun dried roasted red peppers instead of sun dried tomatoes, like I was supposed to do! Oops! However, it still tasted GREAT! If you happen to have any ideas for a vegetarian dinner let me know...I'm always looking for new ideas!

Next week, I'll be back home in the Bend, which is great, but I'm going to have to figure out my walk for Friday and Saturday! I'll have a beautiful landscape (Notre Dame campus), so now I just have to get a walking buddy (or two) to join me in my trek! I think I'll be able to find someone, but if for some reason I come up short, I'll go on my own! Well, that's all for now!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think maybe your MAMA would consider it....:o) hehehe