Friday, March 06, 2009

Research paper topics...?

So for one of my classes this term, I have to write two 12 page research papers that have to do with health science topics. I've decided on one of them already, but am not sure on the other subject. I have three to decide from that have already been approved by my professor, so I thought I'd see the response from you! Let me know which one you like the best, and why you like, or don't like the topic(s).

  1. Vitamin D Deficiency and Brain, Bone and Heart Health
  2. Exercise and Joint Disease
  3. Diet and Cancer

I'll need to start researching, and writing on the topics within the next week, so don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts and insights! I'll let you know what I end up going with and different tidbits of information on the research that I find as well!

Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Very Sleepy Girl said...

I think any of those would be interesting.