Sunday, December 03, 2006

Babysitting & Nightmares!

(No, those two words don't actually go together.)

Yesterday was spent babysitting, literally all day. I got to the house around 8:15, and left around 6:15...YIKES! I ended up putting the girls in time out a couple of times because they were fitting with each other...yeah, I'm not a push over! They took 3 hour naps, which was a nice change of pace for a little bit. I watched Elf when they were sleeping. Oh how I love that movie! All and all babysitting was pretty uneventful which was very nice considering a few of the times before! Yikes!

After babysitting I went and hung out with Melissa the rest of the evening. It was great to hang out with someone who actually has an intelligent thought, or actually pronounces! (Yes, I am referring to the kids I babysat for most of the day.) I ended up laughing so hard, and that was only when we were running errands! "180 degree turn just to go that way!?"

After I got home I didn't do much other than get ready for bed. Well, I went to bed around 12:30, and fell asleep pretty quick which is unusual. I rarely remember my dreams, so this really freaked me out. I woke up in the middle of the night (okay around 6am) because I was literally balling my eyes out. I was having a crazy nightmare, and was crying in my dream, and when I woke up tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't believe it. Then I had to try and separate my nightmare from reality, which wouldn't normally be hard but I was still halfway asleep. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well after that. Seriously, crazy! Over and out!

Lo!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'd just like to say that for some people those two words DO actually go together! :) Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad nightmare. I've woken up crying before...bawling even. It shakes you. Luckily, it was only a dream =).

Glad to hear that the babysitting wasn't a nightmare...lol. Its just sad that you didn't have any "poop in your pants" distractions. LOL.

Jeanna said...

Wow...apparently you had an interesting babysitting evening! Crazy! At least you got some crazy fun time with Melissa!

And the only dreams you should remember are the ones with Matthew McConaughy in them!