Friday, December 29, 2006

Catching up...& Ice skating!

Okay, so yesterday I went to my favorite cafe in town and got to catch up with some of my girl friends from high school! Gosh how I miss them so much! It was so wonderful hearing how things are going and laugh so hard just because that's how we are. I also got some of the most amazing hummus! Yeah, I was happy! Then today, I got to go back to that awesome cafe and meet up with another friend and catch each other up on life with each other. I wish I could take that cafe with me, but still my friends wouldn't be there so really it still wouldn't work out very well! Still though, it was awesome!

Well tonight a bunch of friends went ice skating, which I'm normally not really down with, but I figured, why not!? So I bundled up and went to the ice rink. It's probably been about two years since I've gone ice skating, and I must say...not too bad! I didn't fall once! It was actually a lot of fun, but my ankles aren't too happy with me! It was worth it though! I usually just sit on the bleachers or stand by the rink, but not this time! I ended up ice skating for about two and a half hours! I got a work out in that's for sure! There were so many little kids trying to stay up and learn how to skate it was so cute! One of the little boys had a helmet with a face mask and all! I asked his dad how old he was, he was only 5, and it was his first time on the ice! They were so cute! There were actually a pretty good amount of people there, it was packed...well depending on where you were skating...you know how there always seems to be a huge clump of people that keep going around at the same speed. This meant I was weaving in and out of people which was so much fun! I was skating in between my friends, and under their arms too, it was awesome! I'm so glad I went! Over and out!

Lo

No comments: