Saturday, December 23, 2006

Massages...

Today was spent giving massages...many of them. First up was a very close friend of mine around 10 am, which also included some much needed catch up time. Next was a good friend around noon, also some catching up to do. Then a friend of mine came over around 2 pm for my next appointment, and you guessed it, catching up! I had a little bit of a break in between this massage and the last one, so I went to the gym to work out, but only briefly. I only ran a little over a mile and a half, partly because of time, but also because my knee was giving me some trouble. After working out, and showering, it was time for the last massage appointment of the day. I ended up giving a 2 hour massage because the two of us were talking (big surprise!) and I really needed to work out some terrible knots. From all the feedback that I've heard, everyone has said good things, so that's great! By this time I was pretty exhausted but wanted to go and hang out with my friends because I really don't get to do this very often at all. So it was over to a friends house to chat a bit, play some 9 ball, and pool in general, and watch most of Romeo & Juliet. By the time I left it was around 2:45 in the morning! I haven't stayed up this late in a long time! Over and out.


Lo

No comments: