Thursday, December 21, 2006

Re-cap!

It's been a few days since I've posted last so I'll do my best to recap the past few days....

Monday: Practical mid-term...from what I could tell, I did fine, but I won't get the grade until I go back to class after break. After class I went to work out, showered, then hit the road. I decided around 8:45 Sunday night that being that I was already packed and really didn't have much of a reason (yes, I know school is a reason to stay, but I knew we weren't doing much the two days that I would be missing) to stay in the area. So from about 2pm (central time) until about 2am (eastern time). After I got home I really couldn't sleep so I stayed up for 3 hours moving a few things around in my room, and trying to fall asleep.

Tuesday: This was too much fun. I called up Lindsay and asked her how her day was going, how she was doing etc., leading her on to think that I was still in KC. I then walked in her office and got a great reaction. She literally screamed! I wish I had a camera to capture her reaction, it was amazing! Yes, it was so awesome! Oh how fun it is to surprise people! I then drove up to East Lansing to visit with a friend whom I hadn't seen in over a year. After many hours up there and lots of catching up, it was time to hit the road again and head home.

Wednesday: I went in to work to see a bunch of people after the weekly staff meeting. It was so wonderful to see so many of the awesome people that I used to work with. Then it was over to Elkhart to see another friend for a little bit, which was so great! Then I decided that I would try and get a work out in, and ran a 5k, but my knee was still bothering me, so it might be back to the bike for a little bit. Then a friend of mine came over to get a massage and hang out for a little bit. Next it was over to Hacienda for the most amazing chips & salsa, plus the company wasn't bad either!

Thursday: A friend (sort of like a mom to me) came over for a massage, and to catch up on what's been going on the past few months. A couple hours later another friend of mine (also like a mom to me) came over to catch up...but this time there wasn't enough time for a massage. Then it was time to get ready for church, then head to church to meet up with my boss from when I worked there and catch each other up on how things have been going the past few months. It was so great to really just unload on a few things and get her opinion, which I highly value. Church was great, oh how I miss this place when I'm so far from here. Worship just isn't the same. Next off to a movie at the dollar theatre! Yay! Okay, well that's all for now. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: