Saturday, December 23, 2006

New Tattoo!!!

Yes, that's right I got a new tattoo! I went to Marvel, where I got my first tattoo, about 5 years ago, and again, bravo...amazing job! If you are thinking about getting a tattoo, or a piercing, I highly suggest going to them! They're awesome! My tattoo artist was Larry, and he was awesome! He had Lindsay and I cracking up the whole time. (Lindsay, thanks for coming with me! It was really awesome to have you there taking pictures and making me laugh!)

So my tattoo is of my cousin's initial's in the shape of the ichthus fish. I came up with the design my self after sitting around and drawing at least a dozen different designs. I really like it! Larry asked me what the letters were for and he goes, "Jesus loves jokes!?" Good thinking, but not quite. He then asked Lindsay what she does, and so we actually were talking about church for a little bit while I was getting it done. Never thought that would ever happen! It was really cool though. He seemed like a really cool guy, and a great artist. Okay well that's really all for now, I might get some more pictures of it in a few days when it's not so puffy. So enjoy the photos! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Corey Mann said...

Welcome to the club. Your "hotness" factor just jumped up a notch....