Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Teaching? & workin' out!

Class today...oh where to begin! Lecture went well, and I have lots of muscles to study and know by my mid term this Friday. After lecture we were supposed to have two hours of body work, as well as give our presentations. However, our instructor was still sick, so we had a different instructor cover the last two hours of class. This meant studying mostly, doing some body work if we wanted to practice, and talking. I was making sure to study some, and then I was watching a couple girls as they were giving massages, because this was only their first couple times they've given a massage. I stood by helping out, and giving a few tips, and one of the girls says to me, "You should teach!" "Thanks, but no." I've given it some thought before, but not about massage, about art, but even that it was only a passing thought.

Anyway, so after helping with massages, I went back to my table to study some more. This might have not been the best idea, because this is when all the drama started! The girls were talking about a relationship (or lack there of) and everything that went along with all of that. So I was sitting there, and only said one thing after a statement had been made about a date. One of the girls said that it wasn't a date. At this point I couldn't keep quiet any longer, so I asked the girl, "Was this a prearranged appointment just the two of you?" "Yes." "Well, then it was a date!" This sparked some major debate. After I made that statement one of the girls said to me, "Yeah, this coming from the girl who hasn't dated in over 5 years!?" Oh, I had to let that one fly because I wasn't about to really start a debate. Eh!

After class I went to Anytime Fitness to sign up for a membership, and work out after all the paper work was finished. My goodness, I killed my arms! I ended up running 3 miles, doing some ab and back work outs, and then doing a lot of work on my arms and legs. As you can imagine, my legs and arms especially are dead! Tomorrow is really going to be painful, I'm sure! I feel great though. It was really wonderful to get back to working out. I haven't worked out in about two weeks, and know that I can't let that happen again. So now I don't have a reason. The weather outside won't keep me from working out anymore! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: