Friday, December 15, 2006

NUMBERS!

The first number, 100, is a very good number! Today was my midterm in my muscloskeletal class, and I passed without even missing a single question! This was most definitely by the grace of God because there is no way I could have passed it without His help, and the many prayers! I didn't even have a migraine when I took the test either, which was a miracle all in itself if you ask me!

The second number, 13.1, miles that I rode today on a bike during my workout. It took me about 64 minutes in all, and my legs are already in a bit of pain from it all! I figured though that because my knee is giving me a bit of pain, I'll bike for a little bit and ease up on the impact for a couple days. Plus I thought, I might as well be able to bike a half marathon if I plan on running on in a little over six months!

The third ("thid" to a very special friend! Haha! Nothin' but love!) number, 5, days until I am home! This I might be the most exciting number of the day! Granted I have lots to get done in the next few days, I'm still so craptastically excited, I don't mind! Craptastically is one of my favorite words...well okay, craptastic is, but it goes right along with it! I think you should use it today...it can be the word of the day! Oh fun times! While we're at it, the number of the day will be 5, so try and use them both today! Maybe even at the same time! Oh that could be fun! Okay, now that I've lost you, and myself for that matter, I'll go now. Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I'm so glad to hear you did so well on your midterm! I knew you would blow it out of the water, even though you seemed somewhat skeptical the night before...

Hopefully the migraines will stay away and I can't wait to see you soon!!