Sunday, December 10, 2006

Phone calls...

So my mom called me last night on her way to church and told me that my one cousin was going to meet her there. I couldn't believe it! I was very excited, as was my mom. My cousin's mom is very much against hearing about our church, and anything to do really with my mom's faith when they talk. Granted my cousin is 26 and can make her own mind up, but I know that parents have a way of getting to their child even if they don't think they do. Anyway, so I talked with my mom for a little bit longer and she had said that she really thought she was coming because she hadn't called yet. So fast forward to later that same evening. I was talking to a friend of mine who was at the same service as my mom and had said that she met my cousin! I was so excited! This really is a great thing! I hope that when I am home that I can go to church with her, maybe even with her boyfriend too! Wow that would really be amazing! So, if you could say some prayers for my cousin, I'd really appreciate it. This is the first step of many to come, and I can't wait to see what happens.

On a different note, my sister and I have been talking a lot lately, which isn't normal at all. It's actually been really great though. She traveled back to SB for her birthday, and while she was there she looked for apartments. She will be moving back the first week of January, and already has a job when she gets there! We've been talking a lot about massage and what I should be looking ahead to, and what things will help me, etc. It's really been great to talk to her about all of this, being that she's been doing it for over 3 years. We've talked just about every day this past week, and it didn't end in one, or both, of us being angry with the other person. Things are actually starting to move in the right direction! Also a really great thing, and I know this is yet again, the first step of many to come, and I can't wait to see what happens. Again, please say some prayers for her, I'd really appreciate it! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great reports!! I'm very happy to hear them. I'm saying some prayers right after I write this! Love ya babe!