Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas classics!


So tonight I watched one of my favorite Christmas movies, A Charlie Brown Christmas! I watch it every year, and this year is no exception! However, this year I was packing for my trip home! Once I get home I'm sure I'll listen to the soundtrack of the show at least a few times.

I did end up packing almost everything up for my trip! Which means that I don't have to rush back after my workout tomorrow to get things ready. I really am half way (okay more than half way) tempted to split after class tomorrow and get there Tuesday morning...oh what a plan! I need to not think its a good plan though because I really should stay here and go to class on Tuesday...eh! Okay, well before I talk myself into anything I better go! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Being the good friend that I am...I am not going to comment what I am thinking and feeling about you getting here sooner...

But I'm sure you already know...