Thursday, December 28, 2006

Oh...Hello!

It's been a while since I've posted last, so I'll try and update this with a few things from the past couple days.

Monday - Christmas Day! So my parents and I were supposed to travel down to Indy to visit with some family, but that plan didn't take off because both my parents weren't feeling well. So for the day I hung around the house, watched a couple movies, played with Scruffy, etc. Nothing too exciting really.

Tuesday - Got up nice and early and drove to Chicago to pick Melissa up from the airport! Traffic actually wasn't too bad which was surprising, and very much appreciated! Once we got back we didn't really do much which was nice...then...I got a headache! So I decided to take this new migraine medicine and see if that works. Well about a half hour after I took it, it was a full blown migraine, no doubt about it. So I was laying in my room with my pillow on my head hoping the pain would leave me. Thankfully the pain finally subsided some, back to only a headache, but then I was dealing with side affects from the medication. Ugh! Anyway, so we'll see if this stuff actually works after a second try.

Wednesday - Bummed around the house for a while, but I did make breakfast! We ended up going out to the mall (bad idea...I think every high school kid was there!). No luck on finding a New Year's Eve top, so we'll see what I end up wearing....hmm. Back to my house to visit with a few friends, and then a baby shower! Next it was off to Hacienda where I got to see a bunch of my friends from high school! Some of them I hadn't seen since graduation! It was really great to catch up with each other and enjoy some amazing chips & salsa!

Today...is going to be a blast! More on that later!

Over and out.

Lo

No comments: