Saturday, December 16, 2006

Change of mind...

Well today I thought that I would just chill, and maybe get some things done, but nothing major. I wasn't planning on going to the gym to work out, after the pain that I was in from the day before, and my crazy idea to ride a half marathon! That changed though around 4:30 when I was sitting around not really doing much of anything. So I got ready and went to work out. I was only planning on only using the elliptical and giving my knee an additional day of rest. However, I got there and decided that I was going run on the treadmill instead. I ended up running a 5k and then doing some ab and arm work too. I need to work on running further but with my knee giving me pain at this point, I'll take what I can get. The real training wont start until February. I figure as a birthday present to myself, I'll try and run a half marathon then and see how I feel after. Although, that could change when the day comes around! Anyway, I felt GREAT when I got done, and made sure to belt out the songs that I was listening to on the way home. Yeah, I'm sure I was a site on the way home, considering I still had my bandanna on from my work out, bright yellow even! I'm sure I made someone laugh, even if that someone was me! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: