Friday, February 23, 2007

Book Worm!

Well being that I still am not able to train, I went to Borders for a few hours and read. Normally I would be training my body, but this time I was training my head! I brought my one new book, For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men, and read another chapter of that, but then decided to pick up a different book and read some from it. So I went and picked up, For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women. Oh man, it's really a good book (as is the other book too!)! I ended up reading FOUR chapters from this book, and will probably go back tomorrow and read the rest! It is amazing what men think when we, women, act or say one thing. I seriously think that every man should read this book if you want to understand women better. I'm not saying that you'll be able to really understand us, because lets face it, that won't happen!

Anyway, it was really great to just sit there and enjoy the books, and the random people in the store. It was amazing thinking that I would normally spend time like this watching television. Not this time though. It's only been a couple days of being "unplugged" but it really has been a great thing so far. I have been writing more as well which is always a plus, especially for the people who receive the cards! Yay for snail mail! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: