Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lots of updates....

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here...so here are some updates...


Thursday was my birthday and my parents bought me plane tickets to fly home for a few days! So most of the day I was traveling, but things went well. Once I got home I went to church and surprised a couple friends! It was so awesome, they literally were so surprised to see me that they couldn't even scream...it looked like sound could be coming out, but nothing! It was so funny! Then it was to one of my favorite restaurants for my birthday dinner (pictures above!)!

Friday was awesome because I was able to catch up with a bunch of people and just relax in the frozen tundra! While I was home I think the average high was 3 degrees, and that was without the windchill!

Saturday was spent looking for a Colts hat. Yes, there were a ton of Colts hats but I was trying to find one without velcro for the back, or a fitted hat, so that made for a bit more of a challenge! I finally found one that I liked and then was off to dinner with my sister and hang out for a little bit. Church was good, and I was able to catch up with a few other people as well, which is wonderful!

Sunday I had breakfast with a few of my friends, and I seriously still can't believe how much we made, and ate for that matter! Oh it was so good though! Homemade pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, eggs, fruit salad, and of course coffee (okay, or hot chocolate)! Next it was time to get ready for the big game! A bunch of people came over to watch the game (and commercials of course) and have a great time! I was glued to the television, and was doing push ups for points! (Push ups for points...every point on the board for your team you do a push up! ex. a touch down 7 pts, 7 push ups, then a field goal 3 pts + the original 7 pts, 10 push ups!) So I ended up doing 101 push ups! Yeah, I was tired be the time the gave was over! I also decided that because the half time show was so terrible that I would entertain my friends! So I put my swim suit on and went out in the frozen tundra and made a snow angel! (Pictures above!) So for anyone who hasn't heard, the Colts won the Superbowl 29 to 17!

Monday I ran around trying to see a few more people before having to pack up and head back. My flights went pretty well, with only a short delay, which was amazing because it seemed like every flight was delayed. I ended up getting in pretty late, but all safe and sound!

Anyway, THANK YOU all so much for all of the birthday wishes! For those of you who I was able to hang out with, thank you so much for making my time home so great! I love you all so much! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: