Friday, February 09, 2007

"A" & eh...

Today I had my written midterm in my Deep Tissue/Sports massage class. I won't get my final grade from the test until next week, but after looking over the test when it was handed back to us, I didn't miss a single question, and I got all the extra credit points possible! We had to label different parts of the heart, and arteries, which I love, so I had no problem! We didn't have a practical mid term, but will have a practical final, but I don't feel like that is anything to worry about either.

Also...today I woke up and I thought that I wouldn't be able to swallow anything my throat hurt so bad! So I'm trying to fight this cold that I seem to have picked up in the past couple days, eh! I have been gargling salt water, and eating chicken soup, and drinking as much water and orange juice that I can handle. It's really not too bad though, its just annoying that my throat hurts. I think I'm going to have to run out and get some Alka Seltzer Cold & Flu! Well, off to gargle some more salt water! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww.. Feel better soon babe!