Sunday, February 18, 2007

What a day!

Today was GREAT! I got up around 8am and started the day right away. I got up in time to start getting things done and had time to make it to church on time too! On my way back I stopped in at Gary Gribbles, a running store! Yeah, I was ecstatic! Check it out here! I bought a few different energy gels/bars/etc. to try them out while I'm training so I know if which ones, if any, that I'll want for the big race. I bought, Cliff Shot Bloks, Shot Gel, MOJO bars, and Jelly Belly Sport Beans!

So we'll see which one gets the best marks! After I left the store I was so pumped! My legs are feeling so much better today which is GREAT! They're still a little sore, but nothing like they were yesterday evening! I am really looking forward to my 2nd week of my training, and feel great about the past week of the training. I'll post every week or so how things are going with my training, or you can check it out in more detail here! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: