Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Inspiration...


"So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him."
-Jeremiah 18:3-4

You might be wondering what I am talking about for what I'll be using this inspiration for. Well, I have been working on a series of pieces of art work for the past couple years that the main focus is a disheveled old fashion fan. This time, it will be of a vase. I'm still working out exactly what I want it too look like, but the sketch that I have so far I really like. I went to the store today and picked up canvas, paints, paint brushes, etc. so I can get at it right away. (I left most of my art supplies back home thinking that I wouldn't have time to work on things!) I really feel like God is prompting me to work on this. Why you ask? Well, I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll have a better idea when I get my ideas on the canvas. I haven't stopped seeing this image in my head now for the past week and a half. Hopefully I'll be able to get a piece of the series done and take a picture of it soon to post up here so you can see the image as well. Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: