Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kinesio what!?

So the picture is of Kinesio Taping. It's a specific way of taping, as well as a specific type of tape. If you'd like to read more about it, check it out here! I had this (not exactly like in this picture) done today around my achilles tendon. I also had a few adjustments done too! This was my first time EVER to a chiropractor, but it went well. I actually had fun being there. I have another appointment this Friday to see if there is any progress, and if the pain in my ankle decreases at all.

Also...I had an interview today at Hallmark! Seriously, it's like the mother ship is calling me home! Anyway, I think it went really well, and expect to hear back from them by the end of the week. I think I got the job, but keep praying! Alrighty, well time to go work on my art! Yippie! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: