Monday, February 19, 2007

Great Monday!

Today was a really random day. Woke up to a text message from a friend that was the perfect message to get up to! I literally sprung out of bed! Then I ended up going out to lunch with a few classmates after class, so my running was pushed back a couple hours. I didn't eat anything though, one because I didn't want to risk getting sick when I went to go run, but also, I'm not a big fan of eating out (at least the cheap way!) much at all! Anyway, that was a lot of fun, laughing most of the time, and just hanging out some. Running today went well which was good, because I was still really sore from my long run on Saturday. The rest of the day went really well, and I really was able to just relax for a little bit which was nice. Especially because last night I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me! I was in bed for THREE hours last night just wishing I was asleep, but no luck. So, I prayed the whole time! Lots and lots of prayers! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: