Saturday, February 17, 2007

Can't get up!

Yes, that could be me just about now! I ran 10 miles today and my legs are exhausted! Sitting is great until I want to get up for any reason. I literally have to brace myself, my legs are so unstable! It's not all from running today though, I did a lot of weight training yesterday both with my legs and arms, so I had it coming! Tomorrow I get to rest though! I've been stretching my legs out to try and help them recover, so hopefully they'll feel better within the next day or so. I feel like an old person trying to walk around and get up from sitting down, etc. It's pitiful! Oh well, it will get better the more I train! I'm just glad that I finished the 10 miles like I was scheduled to on my training sheet. It's a HUGE barrier that I knocked down, which was awesome! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: