Monday, February 26, 2007

Quick time out...

So from my previous post about my new design, I've actually made quite a bit of progress already! Right now I have about, one third to a half of it finished! I made a few changes already from my sketch, to the canvas, but I really LOVE how it's coming together. I still need to figure out a few things yet, but that will come with working on it. I have an interesting thought on how to achieve a certain look, but I have to investigate that a little further before I just throw that on the canvas. For whatever reason I'm starting out with red, again, but am loving the way the contrast is turning out with this one. My previous design had contrast too, but this one I feel has a more focused area of contrast. There is also much more detail in it. Like the previous series the central item is on a table with a window in the background. I'm hoping to finish this first one (1 of 6) by the end of the week, but I'm thinking that I'll actually be able to get started on a second one before the week is over. Once I finish it I'll be sure to take a picture and post it up here. If you want to check out some of my other art pieces go here! Over and out!

Lo

No comments: