Tuesday, February 20, 2007

OUCH!


Yes, that's right I'm in PAIN! A lot of pain actually! for anyone who doesn't know me all that well, let me tell you, that doesn't happen often at all! It really takes quite a bit for me to be in pain, especially a lot of pain! My achilles tendon (picture to the left) is throbbing! Standing, walking, especially running, but even sitting is painful! This is not good news to keeping my training on track, but I need to pay close attention to this now, or I could really be in terrible pain if I throw this aside. So I have been icing, stretching, and massaging it out as best as I can. So far, no real results but its only been a day.

Anyway...on a different note which makes me really happy...I went back to Gary Gribbles today! This time I didn't purchase anything...I went there to see about a job! So hopefully I'll hear back from them by the end of the week. The awesome thing is that all of their employees are runners! The owner has run 105 marathons! Wow! So I think I would fit in pretty well...because anyone who knows a runner knows that runners are a little odd! It's something in our blood, we are just wired that way I think! Anyway, so say some prayers for me! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember Ice Ice Baby :)