Thursday, February 08, 2007

I can't see!

Well I had a crazy start to my day today! I woke up and got dressed like I do everyday, then I put my contacts in. Or so I thought! I put my right one in no problem, but then when I went to put my left one in, something just wasn't right. I couldn't get it in, and then when I thought it was in, I still couldn't see. So then I'm trying to find it, but then I'm realizing that I'm not seeing well in my right eye, so I'm trying to take that one out. Well, I can't find this one! I go ahead and open up new contacts thinking that I've lost both of them, and put in my left one first. Well when it goes in, I still can't see right, so I take it out, and look into the mirror, and see that I still have a contact in! So I take that one out...but then get this! There were not only two, but THREE contacts in my left eye! So somehow when I was searching for my contact in my right eye, I moved it in to my left eye. I still have no idea how that happened, but all is good now!

Oh, and for those of you who want to know, the concert last night was awesome! There was a new band there too called, Alternate Routes, check 'em out, they're totally worth it! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so i am ready this post to Bob and it just said "gross" !
me? well i just laughed

Anonymous said...

Only you Lo... only you :)