Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tears...

That's how I feel right now. Head in my hands. Not really sure what to do. This is going to be really vague, but it has to do with some financial issues for the next several months. I feel that there are actually a few ways out, but then I would be just that, out. That's not really what I want, but right now it's so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that there is an end to this tunnel, but it seems like it wont come fast enough. I know that God will provide a way for me, but right now I'm in freak out mood, and can't comprehend that. Today when I was running I was trying to run away the pain, run away this uneasy feeling that I have. Running has always been a way for me to clear my head, and today it did help, but I felt like the time flew by when I was running. Like I didn't have enough time to process through my thoughts. I got home and tried to relax and listen to soothing music and really let God take control of this. As I was talking to a friend very briefly on line I was struck with panic, and started to cry because I felt like my dream will be just that a dream. That it wont be something that I can actually accomplish. So then I had to step back and try to relax and let God work in my heart. I'm so stressed out about this, and I don't feel like I should be. At least not this stressed out. I've been going through my head with different options, some good, some not so good, and I can't help but wonder what to do. Maybe I'm not supposed to do anything right now. Maybe I'm just supposed to still and know that God is God, and He'll take care of me. I'm so scared right now. Please say some prayers for me. Over and out.

Lo

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I know its hard to truly trust God, especially when it comes to financial matters.

Know that I am praying for you RIGHT NOW!

Ex. 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still.

Anonymous said...

Aw hun, I'm glad you came to me yesterday online and asked me to pray for you. I love to do it and now that I know what it's sort of about, it's really close to my heart. I know how you feel, I really do. I have had times in my life where I have gotten into debt and cried because I had no idea how to get out and sometimes how I got there. Shopping was my outlet to pain and anger. I wanted to make myself feel better. But it's not the best way. We may not have the same financial woes, but trusting God is the right thing to do. Remember I love you!

Jen said...

Hey friend-
Know that I love you and am seriously praying for you hardcore right now. If there is anyway I can help, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. What are friends for anyway?

And feel free to call if you just need to vent.. anytime. If you need my cell, just email me.

**hugs**